Xtreme Startups announces “Startup Morning” in Bangalore
Xtreme Startups is a Non-Profit initiative to support /promote entrepreneurship. This edition of Xtreme Startups is supported by NSRCEL, Chitkara University , Morpheus Venture Partners (MVP) and StartupNews.in. Xtreme Startups is happy to announce “Startup Morning” event in Bangalore on the 24th of may 2009 (Sunday). All efforts are on to make this a monthly event.
The first Xtreme Startup event was organized in Chandigarh a couple of weeks back, details
“Start-up Morning/Evening” events are organized with the support and help from a lot of friends in the startup community. Previous editions of the event have been held Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Pune. All the events were more than houseful on the capacity, participation was intense and interesting discussions took place. Read coverage here.
Date: 24 May, 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00 am – 01:00 pm
Speakers: Three start-up founders will share their experiences of starting a venture, sustaining it and taking it to the next level.
Phanindra Sama, Founder & CEO www.redbus.in
Phanindra is the co-founder and CEO of redBus, India’s largest bus tickets aggregator in just over 2 years of operations! He has a honors from BITS Pilani, and worked with Texas Instruments before he co-founded redBus. redBus was born out of a personal need and a market failure. Today redBus’s distribution spans across 75000+ outlets in the country! More…
Prateek & Nithya Dayal, Founders www.muziboo.com
Nithya and Prateek Dayal, a husband and wife duo run Muziboo. Prateek, a B.Tech graduate from IIT Guwahati takes care of technology and Nithya, the community. Both the founders believe in bootstrapping and harnessing the online medium to grow an internet business. Muziboo’s success lies in its emphasis on building a “community” for musicians & music lovers, as against being another file sharing platform. Professional & non-professional musicians ranging from free lancers & audio-engineers to enthusiastic hobbyists use the muziboo platform extensively! Prateek blogs at www.prateekdayal.net/blog and Nithya at www.nithyadayal.com/blog.
Himanshu Khurana, Co-founder & CMO www.lifemojo.com
Himanshu Khurana graduated from NSIT Delhi and worked at Trilogy for 3 years. He later went on to experience the startup world at ngpay(JiGrahak). After 2 years, he founded iStrait with two of his friends, Namit Nangia and Varun Gupta. LifeMojo provides easy access to preventive health care experts and necessary tracking tools. It also has a platform that helps preventive health care providers to run and scale-up their existing operations. Launched in November of 2009, they are adding users at a fast pace. Himanshu blogs at hkhurana.wordpress.com. Lifemojo is a MVP portfolio
Audience: Start-up founders / entrepreneurs
- Event will be attended by 30-40 start-up founders / entrepreneurs
- The event brings together Startup Founders to share experiences and interact with other start-ups in an informal manner
- The other guests, like you, will typically be experienced entrepreneur / investor / a person from the start-up ecosystem
- Participation is “invite only”, concentrated group of Startup Founders and others in the startup ecosystem
- There is no fee for attending the event
- Refreshments will be provided at the event
What will you gain from the event?
- Opportunity to interact with others in the startup ecosystem
- Share and learn from each others experiences in running businesses
- Potential to meet a business partner, investor, employee, etc.
- Opportunity to build a strong startup community
Invite Only: It’s an invite only event. In case would like to attend write to indus AT morpheusventure DOT com OR info AT startupnews DOT in, with your full name and a brief introduction of your startup / venture.
See you on Sunday!
- Xtreme Startups Event Success | StartupNews.in
- How to build an online community? | Swaroop C H - India, Technology, Life Skills